• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

5/18/20 - 5/23/20 Upper Low Flooding & Severe Threat

That's a really bizarre looking map cape wise. I can't imagine that we'd have zero cape with highs around 80. Guess we'll see...

North of that boundary there’s cloud cover all day, south of it is quite the environment based off the NAM, soundings supportive of supercells with very large hail, we’ve seen this setup before this year... 641FD84E-0F9F-4EC5-9F92-37C7854E913D.png

North of that boundary there’s cloud cover all day, south of it is quite the environment based off the NAM, soundings supportive of supercells with very large hail, we’ve seen this setup before this year... View attachment 41794

Oh yeah, basically been the story of this year. It won't take much for that boundary to shift some as we get closer to the event.

Oh yeah, basically been the story of this year. It won't take much for that boundary to shift some as we get closer to the event.

I’m willing that chase this once if it’s south, I like this setup for supercells given the possible MCV/passing energy allowing favorable wind parameters, especially around 3km, and lol at the end of the NAM3km BDB4B2EC-8BA7-44CE-85A9-B1EC2C0F4E47.png

Jesus couldn’t imagine being in western Louisiana right now with 7” of rain and no signs of those storms moving.

Flash Flood watch will be gone tomorrow morning it expires. Any chances they cancel early if it’s mostly drizzle tonight? GSP, hello? @iso

Something to keep in mind flood watch may expire in the morning. But the Thunderstorms Friday evening will be heavy possibly severe. So flood threat will probably be back for those underneath thunderstorms Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back