• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

Are these storms that strong that the thunder we are hearing near Atlanta is from them? The radar shows rain headed my way ( Lawrenceville, east of Atlanta) and its sprinkling and feels like I'm at the beach when I step out. I hope everyone stays safe tonight!

THIS? There’s no storms on radar that should be making this much noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these storms that strong that the thunder we are hearing near Atlanta is from them? The radar shows rain headed my way ( Lawrenceville, east of Atlanta) and its sprinkling and feels like I'm at the beach when I step out. I hope everyone stays safe tonight!

They aren't that strong yet. It's mainly the insane instability out there.

EVdCIAHUwAAAA_R

I guess it is from the outflow from the main line? Not sure why we are hearing thunder.

Flooding was downplayed in the news and social media even tho Moderate Risk was issued. Evacuations in Tennessee will occur tomorrow based on latest river forecasts near Chattanooga. I feel this is going to expand over much of the Appalachians.

Interesting watching the main line as it passes half way thru Alabama it appears that some storm growth occuring out in front of main line north to south this is troubling if those storms continue to grow.

Back