• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/11/20 - 4/13/20 Severe Weather Outbreak

9c015292faf5789f12c7d07147386bfa.jpg

Current Trowel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you love to see people lose their life and property, sick.
So you love to see people lose their life and property, sick.
How is my comment anyway referring to me wanting to see people lose life and property? All I said was a small quick spin up can do a lot of damage.

I will say here is Spartanburg the winds are really picking up and even on the most recent HRRR, there’s a lot more moisture associated with this storm than what it’s picking up. Especially out ahead of the main line. We have had 1.25” of rain all day and A LOT more to go. With those winds already picking up, I’m really worried about the wind more so than the tornados through this area.

Can we please not call getting less severe weather and tornadoes a “bust”...no rules against and I don’t want to start any kind of argument. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess. I understand the sentiment when the weather doesn’t turn out as models predict. Maybe someone can come up with a more appropriate term considering the potential damage and injuries that would be averted?
Thankful works for me..

I can only find one tornado warned storm in the SE right now. That is good news. I hope it continues to quiet down.
I was about to say the same thing it paused. Maybe it continues to be quiet overnight as they enter the dark wet Carolinas who knows.

Back