• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/30-4/2 Severe Weather

HRRR gonna suck me in for the Carolinas. Not bad. @metwannabe could be the spot today, or a bit south of him
Metwannabe specials aren't just for winter weather lol. Yeah models have been showing some of the better parameters for action N/NE NC for last day or so, we shall see. Still messy setup

Metwannabe specials aren't just for winter weather lol. Yeah models have been showing some of the better parameters for action N/NE NC for last day or so, we shall see. Still messy setup
HRRR is tor soundings and SRH for days. I wish somebody would turn that model off so I don't end up chasing and wasting gas

There've already been some 40 mph gust this morning around the Triad, surprised NWS has issued a wind advisory....... this it the old brick logic right here, issue advisories and nothing burger, no advisories and it materializes lol

Blowing dust and pollen a problem today. Lost resolution on the upload but the freshly plowed field at the end of my neighborhood is a bignole blowing dust machine

Back