• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/30-4/2 Severe Weather

mcd0363.gif

First off I’m new here my names James. With that out the way eastern Carolinas especially NC those cape values and Tornado parameter gets quite high thinking there could be few tornadoes there tomorrow.

3df0bdefbe0450a5bab0a930c0ef5c3c.png

9d44a9ab6160aa9821f6b083458201b6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like things are a bit tamer tornado wise. Although, I thought It was supposed to ramp back up a bit once it moved into Alabama, but we will see

Had to go outside and move my car in the carport and the wind is so bad it's blowing pollen in my eyes like a windy day on the beach with sand. Already a few big limbs fallen into my front yard

Looks like things are a bit tamer tornado wise. Although, I thought It was supposed to ramp back up a bit once it moved into Alabama, but we will see

It’s supposed to get pretty bad down this way in south Alabama, several strong tornadoes mentioned in the tornado watch, hopefully not though.

Back