• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/24-3/26 possible severe wx

I will say that the NWS and Spann did a wonderful job with the warnings today. All the tornado warned storms gave people plenty of time. It was incredible to see him maintain himself when his house and wife was in the path of that tornado moving down 280. Best in the business

I will say that the NWS and Spann did a wonderful job with the warnings today. All the tornado warned storms gave people plenty of time. It was incredible to see him maintain himself when his house and wife was in the path of that tornado moving down 280. Best in the business
I love how he genuinely seems to care about each community that is impacted. I've seen some meteorologists that focus more on the more populated areas and don't give as much attention to smaller communities.

I'm in greenwood sc and the temps dropped alot since the sun started going down. It feels completely different from earlier in the day.

Back