• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 2024 Severe Discussion

Severe looking limited now. Heck even the development of storms in general look minor. Can’t afford a dry-less front with a dry week ahead.

Well, maybe there's a chance. Saw this posted on Facebook from WRAL met Mike Maze.

Heads up to Wake County, a thunderstorm is moving through Chatham County right now and should hold together and dump some heavy rain along with frequent lightning.

I get we don't have storms like we use to but to judge NC storms on your backyard is a bit crazy. There were plenty of severe thunderstorm warnings yesterday for a level 2 risk
I didn't say there wasn't. Just saying for me personally I don't get a storm the majority of time when under a watch or when the SPC puts out a risk. And the tornado watch they put out last week only to cancel it 2 hours later was horrible. Maybe predicting storms in the Triangl is just as hard as predicting snow now.

Anybody ever look at this? How accurate is it and what is it? A6DD0D84-32D5-4EA0-A306-CBC2E85D7AF8.jpeg

Back