• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 2022 Severe Thread

So far this spring these systems have been lacking good instability. That's about to change. If we keep getting these looks in April one of them is bound to get ugly. Right now they are lined up like trains on a track.
I would like to get off this train please. Too many stops lately.

As much as I hate to mention this, 5/6 days until this next severe weather setup and should there be a thread for it or to early?

As much as I hate to mention this, 5/6 days until this next severe weather setup and should there be a thread for it or to early?
Too early until the SPC highlights the area

I only start the forum on the specific dates for Severe Weather if the SPC highlights a certain area for Severe Weather, that's the only condition that must be met before I start a forum

Last edited:
There is one started by a member. You must have them ignored
if you don’t mind I would like to know who started so I can make sure there not ignore. Could have been by accident

So it will be a cold April? Good to know.
No, a really active Spring Storm Season.
:yikes:

Sure looks like next weeks severe event could be multi-day and very significant across the Plains/Midwest moving into OH/TN Valley the following day. Though historic-level might be overdone. Sure looks like La Nina is truly asserting herself...

Last edited:

Sure looks like next weeks severe event could be multi-day and very significant across the Plains/Midwest moving into OH/TN Valley the following day. Though historic-level might be overdone. Sure looks like La Nina is truly asserting herself...

I know bastardi has been having wet dreams about April 2011 for the past month ?

Sure is, we are gonna go from frost threats to frying in an instant.

Sure is, we are gonna go from frost threats to frying in an instant.
The strat pv has been dead now for a few weeks but we are still seeing decent high latitude blocking. I thought the wheels would fall off of the blocking by mid April but it looks like it might extend a little longer and some typhoon activity in the west pac might muddy things up. Eventually this high latitude blocking pattern will run out of gas and we probably jump right into summer

Back