• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it early(today) 1 cord to plug it in. Have to download the T mobile home internet app on your phone. Took me about 30 minutes to set up and I’m not savvy. Phone and Netflix up and running on WiFi, flawless so far. I don’t game, but so far glitch free with Netflix and phone as I said. Happy customer so far

Got it early(today) 1 cord to plug it in. Have to download the T mobile home internet app on your phone. Took me about 30 minutes to set up and I’m not savvy. Phone and Netflix up and running on WiFi, flawless so far. I don’t game, but so far glitch free with Netflix and phone as I said. Happy customer so far
So easy a Mack can do it. Thanks I may take a chance with it

So easy a Mack can do it. Thanks I may take a chance with it
If I can do it, anybody can do it! I think it’s so new, a lot of people don’t think it’s available in their area, but I think it just runs off of T mobiles cell towers, which are everywhere

I hope Fros nuts fry off in these next few days! Enjoy your heat! I hope your swamp is open!

How's the frost looking Sunday morning models look cold up there
My tomatoes say no! ?
Seing forecasts around 37 ish!! I’ll keep y’all posted and will be watching the Denver snow also

How's the frost looking Sunday morning models look cold up there
Weatherbug says no worries, but loving this ! Cool and moist! Outside of 3 or 4 days of upper 80s and mid 90s, looks like we roll into June looking normal and that gives me a solid 3 months of summer, until the Septic snows hit! Loving it! 529D4738-524F-4A10-A967-2670357949BF.png

Weatherbug says no worries, but loving this ! Cool and moist! Outside of 3 or 4 days of upper 80s and mid 90s, looks like we roll into June looking normal and that gives me a solid 3 months of summer, until the Septic snows hit! Loving it! View attachment 118580
Those septic snows are the worst really ------

Found the most expensive hosta on earth today! Was only in a 4” pot to boot! F231FE12-C660-4F24-BB1C-8DD07DD79E70.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back