• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t even use the ------- eggplant emoji anymore! WTF?

Crazy how weather service takes Atlanta metro from a level 2 up to a 3 today and they bust again. Even Glen Burns said He doesn’t understand their thinking. We did manage a brief shower this morning before sun came out. They have been wrong the whole season on severe weather. It is interesting how metro Atlanta can get severe on all sides but here. Getting scary how rain gets to state line and fizzles out only to see it redevelop east of here

Crazy how weather service takes Atlanta metro from a level 2 up to a 3 today and they bust again. Even Glen Burns said He doesn’t understand their thinking. We did manage a brief shower this morning before sun came out. They have been wrong the whole season on severe weather. It is interesting how metro Atlanta can get severe on all sides but here. Getting scary how rain gets to state line and fizzles out only to see it redevelop east of here
I think a lot of it is just bad timing. We never seem to time it right to get peak afternoon heating. They always seem to swing in mid morning.

I think a lot of it is just bad timing. We never seem to time it right to get peak afternoon heating. They always seem to swing in mid morning.
Not timing, L too high and Pandhadle always holds energy south. Plus the dry slot came along I-20. Just not a good system for Atlanta. Most aren’t.

Anybody using the T-mobile wi if for your house? I was thinking about getting it, 5g for flat 50$ a month

Anybody using the T-mobile wi if for your house? I was thinking about getting it, 5g for flat 50$ a month
No but I was thinking about getting that because it is cheaper than spectrum... I just wasn't sure how good it worked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back