• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022-23 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to really think it's not going to rain here at all. Just like the last 2 or 3 forecasted wet periods that didn't materialize here.
Yep just as I thought, the eastern edge of the rain is pulling west. These models are pitiful. Even the Euro. One day left to get these widespread totals. Bet it doesn't happen just like these past 2 daysScreenshot_20220904-152942_Facebook.jpg

Welp, just messed up a good day off by stepping on a board with a very sharp screw sticking up. That put a nice little hole in bottom of my foot and throws a monkey wrench in my marathon training ?‍??‍?
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear that!

The forecast for next week is very disappointing considering that it had looked like the weirdness of August might have led to my last 90s+ being a while ago.

It was weird, but I would certainly take cloudiness and wet over 90+ degrees because I suppose I'm used to the humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back