• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need to cling to is any 7 day forecast with a system and 40 degree days. It gives me some hope. Im not a clipper guy though, but if a system delivers anywhere in my state, Im driving to it. Boone, Blowing Rock, Highlands, Roxboro, or even east Im there.

Here’s to a mild winter . Cold winters are never going to be cold or snowy enough to make it enjoyable . It will be nothing but miserable brown mud and cloud interrupted by a couple good snowfalls . That’s what 2010 was . Not worth it , I’d rather a good snowfall in an overall mild winter . 2017 was something like that.

I’m stubborn though, I still do the activities I do in summer in winter too. Cold water swimming is a thrill when it’s 34 degrees and sleet.

Yeah because you have to walk really fast so you can get back inside to the heat and not die of hypothermia or become frozen in an ice block .
Jacks take is something dewpoint Dan would say, would rather walk in 40 over 60 ? Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back