• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

2021 Banter Thread

Tarheel1

I ❤️ BBW’s
Reaction score
If you posted it on here it's still around I'll see if I can help dig it up
It’s on here somewhere. I’m thinking the severe weather catch all thread from this year or last year! I always bring it up and show my damage pics, it somehow got deleted off my phone. I need to slide it into a DM! 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: SD

Brent

Reaction score
Hard to believe its been 10 years since 4/27/11 I moved away in 2014 and it still haunts me to this day that so many people died with all the warnings

Shaggy

Reaction score
My 5yr old has suddenly become a huge Queen fan. Loves we will rock you and today he drops a complete bombshell of a question. He says "dad what's YOUR favorite Queen song" I pause and realize that's very hard to answer. Such a legendary band with such a well known strong frontman that they are up there in the top 5 all time bands. Still packing arenas today. Adam Lambert is surprisingly badass as the new frontman.

In the I told him I couldnt pick just one but if i had to "under pressure" was probably one of my top picks.