Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
The minimum , bare minimum income required to afford renting a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Raleigh is 60,000 dollars now . 60 frickin k for a tiny shoebox . I ain’t making this up either it was on wral. I’d be living in damn public housing if my dad was any younger or started off much later . Shoot all I know is I’m screwed . Thanks to all the losers who made this be the case .
Have you tried pulling on your boot straps?

Reactions: LickWx
The minimum , bare minimum income required to afford renting a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Raleigh is 60,000 dollars now . 60 frickin k for a tiny shoebox . I ain’t making this up either it was on wral. I’d be living in damn public housing if my dad was any younger or started off much later . Shoot all I know is I’m screwed . Thanks to all the losers who made this be the case .
Move to Wilkesboro, get a roomate! ?

For all the moronic facebook memes of "get rid of one" or "which one has to go" food and beverage items... None has to go. I want to KEEP THEM ALL! So STOP! ??

Meanwhile, I wonder how much land Blackrock bought today...

• Thank You
Reactions: LickWx
Umm, I'll take the 35-day GEFS Control
1638662400-fDgdom2JXgI.png
The CFS also agrees with this time period lol.

Reactions: NoSnowATL
They also bring in a lot of jobs for people. Plus they always purchase properties over asking price. ?
Yes and they price everyone else out and are in kahoots with the Feds . A group of unelected people who wield unduly amounts of power over normal citizens . ---- em and anyone licking their boots . They are part of the world economic forums Great reset vision as well.

Yes and they price everyone else out and are in kahoots with the Feds . A group of unelected people who wield unduly amounts of power over normal citizens . ---- em and anyone licking their boots . They are part of the world economic forums Great reset vision as well.
I guess, I really don’t have the time to worry about everyone else. They help me so I like them plus they put food on my table and my employees.

I guess, I really don’t have the time to worry about everyone else. They help me so I like them plus they put food on my table and my employees.
Screw them massively. Seedy ass rotten to the core mofos . I’d rather be broke than sell my soul for a dollar I tell you what. I was totally right placing you in the country club republican group !