• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Shoot man. I’d have some issues if I was married and my woman did that. Don’t matter I got it or not . You should send her to live in the woods and try to survive for a week or somin as punishment .
Oh she doesn't have a pair but some of her mom friends have a few. She wants a pair but she also wants to live so...

Anyone here be in Virginia for the mid Atlantic chaser con? Saturday in November thinking about going.

Good boots are worth every penny
You can get good stuff for less than that. If you do buy expensive shoes ideally you only own a pair or 2 and you repair them throughout your life . Old ways used to be buy 1 or 2 good shoes and repair them throughout life . We don’t do that no more . What’s bad is the @Myfrotho704_ of the world spending 400 dollars on shoes for his collection . Smh fro !

You can get good stuff for less than that. If you do buy expensive shoes ideally you only own a pair or 2 and you repair them throughout your life . Old ways used to be buy 1 or 2 good shoes and repair them throughout life . We don’t do that no more . What’s bad is the @Myfrotho704_ of the world spending 400 dollars on shoes for his collection . Smh fro !
I don’t have much to waste money on, I have about 7 pairs of Nike’s that were 150$-300$ a pair. It’s what I do

Back