• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Nah man happy for you. It's a nice data point and to know that natural immunity lasts. That said I would suspect many people would like to forgo having to expose themselves to achieve natural immunity and any potential long term implications ( if people want to say the vax would lead to long term issues that's fine its a personal choice). Having long term immunity after having covid along with the vax percentage will go a long way in finally getting over the hump and moving forward. That said your post was similar to nails on a chalkboard and highly confrontational to really no one in particular. It's easy to come here and say hey my antibody test was positive after having covid for x number of months that's awesome.
Its awesome, especially with all the raging discussion about how long immunity lasts. Here I am well over a year since I last had COVID , still positive for antibodies.

Cancer is spreading hard and fast as the scavengers pick apart the state... Johnston county can be classified as URBAN now. Let that sink in.

I need to bundle my home and auto insurance who is the best to go with? I'm getting gouged with them separate
Call an independent agent in your hometown... Call two or three of them... They shop the best companies and price out of about 10 to 12 options usually. Different agents have different companies they represent with all different prices.

Unfortunately farm bureau and I aren't on good terms
Just went through this process couldn't beat Farm bureau on home insurance but they are much more expensive on Auto. Separate sucks, but it's cheapest for me for the coverage I wanted.

Back