• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I personally think it should be ok to criticize the meteorologists and there is no way in hell DT is one . No way. No professional on earth behaves that way . They aren’t free from criticism . The president of the US is not free of that so no thank you to special protections for em.

Most of the board needs to be prepared for alot of SLEET.
I fully expect to see nothing but rain in the Carrollton area. But I think much of metro Atlanta east of 75 will get a good bit of wintry precip. The area I'm in never does well with CAD.

I personally think it should be ok to criticize the meteorologists and there is no way in hell DT is one . No way. No professional on earth behaves that way . They aren’t free from criticism . The president of the US is not free of that so no thank you to special protections for em.
He's basically the Lick of meteorologists. Surprised you don't like him.

Oh it's ok but not here.

Back