• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yes surrrrr that’s what you get for September snow maps . Gottt emmm
I only get one ------- day in the mountains one opportunity to get out of this godforsaken hellhole that I for some reason thought it was a good idea to move to and it’s gonna be the first day since last Wednesday that rain is even remotely possible. ---- that. So excited to get my camera and try it out and meet up w/ a friend I haven’t seen in a while but nope we gotta have LiCkWx wEaThEr ---- ------- ----

Man you gon get banned g . You playin with peoples hopes and emotions !
If I got banned I would be banned for liking a certain type of weather (warmth) that’s some AMWX type ish right there
97% here like cold, 3 percent like warmth, people that like warmth here are more likely to be disliked/disagreed with

I only get one ------- day in the mountains one opportunity to get out of this godforsaken hellhole that I for some reason thought it was a good idea to move to and it’s gonna be the first day since last Wednesday that rain is even remotely possible. ---- that. So excited to get my camera and try it out and meet up w/ a friend I haven’t seen in a while but nope we gotta have LiCkWx wEaThEr ---- ------- ----
Hey man I didn’t make this weather . If I had it my way it would be sunny and 83/55 non stop next month. I didn’t even title it lickwx weather !

This should make you appreciate warm weather: Mount Washington Observatory | White Mountains, New Hampshire

Play the video that shows the Mount Washington sign.
The summit has an ET ( Tundra ) climate ! Narrowly missed being classified as subarctic by fractions of a degree . It’s brutal up there , might as well be somewhere in Greenland . I want to climb it one day, it’s actually a much more challenging climb than anywhere in the southern apps really and despite not being as high as Mitchell looks more impressive .

The summit has an ET ( Tundra ) climate ! Narrowly missed being classified as subarctic by fractions of a degree . It’s brutal up there , might as well be somewhere in Greenland . I want to climb it one day, it’s actually a much more challenging climb than anywhere in the southern apps really and despite not being as high as Mitchell looks more impressive .
Someday I want to take the cog train up, but that will be in the summer; which I still might need a coat.

Back