• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It’s very possible the Dodgers could have to beat a hot Cardinals team and the Giants just to reach the NLCS!
Dodgers need to get super hot right now and hope the Giants blow a couple more games, they'd be much better off winning the Division. This WC scenario is bonkers

Gotta put it at 3 ft
Lol yeah, it's a conundrum, at 3 feet I can take back over the top spot as coldest backyard but then I wouldn't have recorded that 30 mph gust with the storm I had the other day. Looks like I'll be getting a telescoping pole ;)?

Reactions: SD
Lol yeah, it's a conundrum, at 3 feet I can take back over the top spot as coldest backyard but then I wouldn't have recorded that 30 mph gust with the storm I had the other day. Looks like I'll be getting a telescoping pole ;)?
That's what I need to do 60ft on a windy day 2 ft on a cold night

Would you be willing to see the Giants win WS to see a blockbuster winter?
If you had asked me this last year I probably would've said no but since they finally won another last year, this year............nah I can't, I hate the Giants. I'll sacrifice winter lol

• Dislike
Reactions: SD
I hate both the Dodgers and Giants. Probably because they used to be in the same division as the Braves.

get 2 1" Threaded Galvanized steel pipes. Sink 1 of the pipes 5 feet down for a good solid base. Only cold / clear nights mount it to the sunk pipe. When we have a storm coming, mount to the 2nd pipe, and thread that 2nd pipe onto the first pipe. Voila!

Back