• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Most people don't necessarily enjoy their jobs, they just tolerate them. I'm a fan of the 30/6 hour work week. Lots of our time and energy is essentially being devoted towards capitalism. For example, my typical day involves an 8 hour work day + up to 2 hours of commuting in ATL traffic. Then, I go workout that's another 1-2 hours.. then all the errands/chores & other responsibilities I have to deal with. By the time I cook dinner & clean, I usually have around 2 hours to myself, IFF I want 8 hours... The problem is a lot of days I'm just super tired by this point, so I never get to really enjoy and do what I actually want to do.. So, then I'm faced with the weekend.. where I use it to catch up on sleep and decompress from the exhaustion of being an adult in a capitalistic society... but I ALSO don't want to do nothing because I know this is the only two days I have time to do what I want... before I repeat the cycle all over again... Not to mention that no one is getting paid sh*t anyways..
Meth is an option. Then you don't need to sleep. Boom, extra hours in your day.

If you were a contestant on let’s make a deal, would you take the $1500 or take a chance on getting zonked and go for what’s behind the curtain?
This winter is a ZONK

I have worked my way up the ladder. When I started I would pick trash up at the job sites.
Nah not saying you aren’t a hard worker or you have never done “ lowly “ jobs . More that your current job is screwing home buyers !

The people I get a kick out of are the ones constantly blowing money, then complaining about being broke.

Meth is an option. Then you don't need to sleep. Boom, extra hours in your day.
College kids love meth . It’s no surprise we got a lot of anxious people with sleep insomnia with the amount of adderall these kids take . I have been studying with these 2 girls and they have to take it . I mean one of them took 3 adderall pills yesterday just to focus ! Geez man . I don’t know , I don’t want to bait my own hook here but I have never taken meth, I don’t drink coffee and I’m lucky if I get 7 hours of sleep . I ---- 8 times a day because I have no large intestine and have a million things to do. I’ll go a whole day without eating I’m so busy , but you best believe my energy is off the wall insane still. I will hit the gym like that on empty and be bouncing off the walls.

College kids love meth . It’s no surprise we got a lot of anxious people with sleep insomnia with the amount of adderall these kids take . I have been studying with these 2 girls and they have to take it . I mean one of them took 3 adderall pills yesterday just to focus ! Geez man . I don’t know , I don’t want to bait my own hook here but I have never taken meth, I don’t drink coffee and I’m lucky if I get 7 hours of sleep . I ---- 8 times a day because I have no large intestine and have a million things to do. I’ll go a whole day without eating I’m so busy , but you best believe my energy is off the wall insane still. I will hit the gym like that on empty and be bouncing off the walls.
Adderall is good stuff

Adderall is meth lite

Back