• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I swear I feel like people on here look so far ahead on the models they forget to enjoy the weather they got . It’s been pretty cold which is what everyone wants but everyone still looking 240 hours out when the cold has been 0 hours out for a while.
It ain't snowing at 0 so gotta look at 240 to find it

I swear I feel like people on here look so far ahead on the models they forget to enjoy the weather they got . It’s been pretty cold which is what everyone wants but everyone still looking 240 hours out when the cold has been 0 hours out for a while.
the weather has been paint drying

You better keep an eye on these earthquakes around Winston Salem to Mount Airy. Several in less than a week. Could trigger another big one like Sparta.

The Moderate drought after years of flooding rains is not good for the western Piedmont into the foothills. Yikes

Very big busy on forecast for this morning! Big implications! Local forecast said drizzle and maybe a flurry! No impacts on the roads! Ooooops! Hundreds of wrecks! A9B8AE59-7F51-4DA2-B9D5-5ABA774C3BAC.png

That South Park Post COVID episode is pretty good.

Unfortunately, it's probably a pretty good depiction of where things are headed in this world.

Back