• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

On one hand, having an early spring can be exciting cause it has you dreaming of summer but on the other hand, winter once again ending after Valentines Day is disappointing.

On one hand, having an early spring can be exciting cause it has you dreaming of summer but on the other hand, winter once again ending after Valentines Day is disappointing.

Dreaming of endless heat, humidity, mosquitos, sand gnats, and walking on the treadmill to avoid that ?? I’d rather dream of 60s to 70s, beautiful blue skies, low humidity and no biting bugs. ?

I need to make another summer Colorado trip soon. Now that’s the kind of summer I like to dream about!

7 years ago today (2/25/2015), my last major snowstorm. :(

11012989_10205909185986964_527067589142371999_n.jpg
That was a good one even though it changed to rain for a bit. It poured and stuck from the first flake.

Paging Zander! Paging Zander ! You got me bro???? FC509963-A237-40EF-8989-37D2B037AB17.png

You try flonase? Got some last weekend. Seems to work well.
I've tried all of those steroid nose sprays and all they do is get me hyped up.. apparently I'm sensitive to it... I've had better results this spring so far... I've been taking two Zyrtec allergy every morning... It's still early but so far I'm doing a lot better.

Back