• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a video about this winter forecast and was told Nina suppose to weaken in the middle of this winter? That would be good if that happens, maybe a back loaded?

This forum has made me realize that a lot of young people are into weather. I wonder when this took place, the twister movie? When i was young it was mostly the elderly that cared bbn about the weather.

I got into weather real young... 12-13... Living in Texas, started studying tornadoes, hurricanes, snow storms. I had this really cool book on Texas Snowstorms back in the 80s, forget the author... Ended up going to Texas A&M as a met major (never finished)..

Since there’s no more politics thread, I’ll put this here. Hopefully, the mods will let this stay because this is going to be a pretty neutral post.
I don’t like Trump and can’t vote for him. I’ve liked Biden a lot over the years for being a maverick/not controlled by the left and feel he could be a uniter. BUT, if these Hunter Biden computer emails are for real, I don’t know how I could vote for Biden either. I’m trying to figure out if this Hunter Biden stuff is for real. It sure smells like it may be. I had thought that Obama and Biden were trying to get the Ukraine’s Shokin fired because Shokin was corrupt and not doing his job of clamping down on corruption. I had thought Shokin was avoiding investigating Burisma because of this. But if I’m understanding what these emails are suggesting, Shokin may have been about to investigate Burisma after all!
The MSM and Twitter/Facebook are avoiding giving any attention to this because they think this somehow (I don’t know how) is a Russian plot to spread misinformation. But I think they may be doing this because they hate Trump so much that they’ll do anything to make sure Trump loses.

Help!

I may just vote for Ronald Reagan again as a symbolic gesture!

Since there’s no more politics thread, I’ll put this here. Hopefully, the mods will let this stay because this is going to be a pretty neutral post.
I don’t like Trump and can’t vote for him. I’ve liked Biden a lot over the years for being a maverick/not controlled by the left and feel he could be a uniter. BUT, if these Hunter Biden computer emails are for real, I don’t know how I could vote for Biden either. I’m trying to figure out if this Hunter Biden stuff is for real. It sure smells like it may be. I had thought that Obama and Biden were trying to get the Ukraine’s Shokin fired because Shokin was corrupt and not doing his job of clamping down on corruption. I had thought Shokin was avoiding investigating Burisma because of this. But if I’m understanding what these emails are suggesting, Shokin may have been about to investigate Burisma after all!
The MSM and Twitter/Facebook are avoiding giving any attention to this because they think this somehow (I don’t know how) is a Russian plot to spread misinformation. But I think they may be doing this because they hate Trump so much that they’ll do anything to make sure Trump loses.

Help!

I may just vote for Ronald Reagan again as a symbolic gesture!
Check your PM

Nice night ! I stuck my head through the sunroof and my glasses flew off . I tracked them down , saw a flash off the headlights on the side . Ended up in somebodies yard , they spoke southern American so it was a great conversation , this was all out near where @metwannabe stays. So yeah, my glasses were intact except for one lense that popped out and got ran over . Still made it to medoc mountain and got to look through a MASSIVE telescope ! Best skies I have ever seen. Got to see a nebula, Saturn and her rings, Jupiter and her Galilean moons!

Oh yeah and my idiot friend almost got hit by his own car while peeing ! He had his car in drive then gets out to pee ! Lmao . We were on the side by some folks trailer ( not their yard though ). Huhhhhhh
there was a dude who accidentally killed himself doing exactly that... can't remember the details, it was a long time ago. Just remember I was googling Darwin awards... that was an all star darwin award right there.

My weather station stopped reading the outside temp back closer to the beginning of the year because the batteries went dead, I decided to not do anything about it for the summer.

Now that it's closer to winter I finally replaced the batteries lol, I was scared that the rain or something else might've killed the censor but luckily it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back