• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird... my step son just got a package from UPS that contained only a golf ball with no markings. The address that was on the shipping label said it was shipped from... 18501 arenth ave city of industry ca. He did not order this. Very odd and suspicious to me.
There have been reports if people receiving mysterious seeds in the mail. Thimgs are just getting crazier. ?

"According to the Better Business Bureau, foreign, third-party sellers use your address and Amazon information to generate a fake sale and positive review to boost their product ratings,” said Phil Wilson, director of the Plant Industry Division. “Seeds are just one of the items used in this scam, however, you could receive other inexpensive items such as rubber bands, plastic toys, or empty bags.”

I really feel like we’re in another dimension, the Twilight Zone. I keep hoping I’m going to wake up soon and be able to tell others about this very weird endless dream in which the world is turned upside down with Donald Trump as POTUS with even a good number of smart folks supporting him, the worst pandemic of my lifetime causing me to cut my own hair for the first time ever and @pcbjr to wear a ponytail for the first time in decades out of fear of going to a barbershop, and for the first time ever seeing and being bitten by bedbugs that came out of nowhere. And to top that off, the bedbugs have since disappeared, which practically never happens without an exterminator.

Last edited:
I can’t stand school drives for supplies. Particularly in Wilkes County, Walmart, every grocery store, Church, etc does it. I don’t support it there needs to be a system where we know exactly who we are sponsoring. The needs here should be met first before sending it out of County it’s insane if you ever ask questions and follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back