• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event somewhat reminds me of this one (not an identical synoptic setup but from a thermal structure and potential ptype distribution). Could be a narrow zone where rates and timing meet up to produce some slushy accumulations, especially if the slower timing of some of the other guidance is correct. FWIW - winter storm warnings for this event were issued along the NC border counties and it trended way south in the last 24 hours...

View attachment 62461
Yeah that sucked, well for those of us in the WSW Lol

Kiss sleep goodbye. Just last night my 4 year old had to wake up at 12:30 and 3:00am to poop, and my 2 1/2 year old woke up at 4:55 thinking it was time to get up.

The only issue I have right now is my three year old daughter thinks she needs to sleep with us each night. So around 3am she sneaks in bed with us. Normally I wake up as she sneaks in and put her back to bed. If I don’t, she snuggles in beside one of use and it feels like you have slept on a concrete block.

Last few months I have become more at peace with dying . It’s such a weird topic I know . However , I’ve learned a lot . I think I love a lot more, I’m a lot less angry , I enjoy things more and take it easy . Life feels a lot more ... zen. I truly have begun to master taking things easy and enjoying every single second. I’m a poet at heart , well I write too. Oh and I’m not dying or anything lol. Just feel more alive and at the same time more at peace with death . A lot has happened to me that has made me that way, it wasn’t easy . Heck still not doing better but I’ve learned to be better .

Also what the heck as I was writing this “The light behind your eyes” by MCR came on Spotify . lol!

I miss playing and coaching basketball so much. Haven't played since March and didn't get to coach this season because Rona canceled the season. Can't wait to get back on the court again and hoping the kids can play next winter.

Kiss sleep goodbye. Just last night my 4 year old had to wake up at 12:30 and 3:00am to poop, and my 2 1/2 year old woke up at 4:55 thinking it was time to get up.
This is why it’s better to have them young. I couldn’t imagine dealing with a baby now.

Check check. This thing on? Check. Are we high fiving or cliff diving? I can’t keep up with the trends but the wild swings are exhilerating

Tough day for me yesterday - we had to put down our family dog. He was the most gentle dog I've ever known and was fantastic with the kids. It's not the same as losing a human family member, but they do become part of the family. I know many of you have been through that as well and it's part of life and part of being a pet owner; but man it's still tough! Give your pets a hug for me if you got em.'

Tough day for me yesterday - we had to put down our family dog. He was the most gentle dog I've ever known and was fantastic with the kids. It's not the same as losing a human family member, but they do become part of the family. I know many of you have been through that as well and it's part of life and part of being a pet owner; but man it's still tough! Give your pets a hug for me if you got em.'
Aww man sorry to hear that, they really do become part of the family ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back