• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If perfect weather was a woman:

efc7296a570d428e004da45a37f0139e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but it drives me crazy when people say " you guys". I prefer to say " y'all". What about everyone else ?

is it just me or has web gotten dumber in his posts recently
If you're going to call someone out, a good tip going forward would be to grow a set and tag them or reply to them directly, instead of making a dingbat comment in another thread. You can give that a shot next time.

NauticalGraveIggypops-size_restricted.gif

No, probably ulcerative colitis related . Hip is probably a messed up muscle. I can hardly walk and may need a blood transfusion if my blood levels drop upon visiting my doctor Monday .

ER visit was kinda worthless tbh.
Dude that sounds bad. Will be praying you get better quickly!

I don't know why but it drives me crazy when people say " you guys". I prefer to say " y'all". What about everyone else ?
I don’t know about everyone else, but my family is all from the NE, and I was never able to break that “you guys,” despite everyone around me saying “y’all.” I’m sure that there are a lot more born and raised southerners here, but I think “you guys,” looks better on paper/weather forum text box.

I don’t know about everyone else, but my family is all from the NE, and I was never able to break that “you guys,” despite everyone around me saying “y’all.” I’m sure that there are a lot more born and raised southerners here, but I think “you guys,” looks better on paper/weather forum text box.
Correct.

On paper and in a forum yes. But on the streets i would rather hear y'all for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back