• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PWS says I have had 7.41" of cold rain this month:mad: Rain forecasted today but temps should be around 60F.

I had 6.21 inches of cold rain in January. 13.62" of cold rain total for 2021 so far lol.

Needless to say my yard is a mud pit.

I don't like the March thread title. I understand the play on words but I'm not sure its the best look for the site and if you believe in superstition it's probably not ideal. Convince me to keep it. Go
Get rid of it, it ------- sucks, please it’s so bad, it’s horrific, please change to it the second most voted

I don't like the March thread title. I understand the play on words but I'm not sure its the best look for the site and if you believe in superstition it's probably not ideal. Convince me to keep it. Go
I thought it was okay at first. But I dunno. Actually seeing the title as it is just don't look right. Hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back