• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for my peeps down I-20 in Alabama I know some said they scored with the little snow they got yesterday but overall it’s been a bad winter for them even for me up here in Montana it’s been horrible dealing with the cold even though there’s been plenty of off and on snows the temperatures has been brutal
The cold up there and places like Minnesota is even too cold for me and I love cold. If I ever move to a snowier climate it would be in Ohio maybe Indianapolis or the mountains of Tennessee. Somewhere that’s cold but also gets some brakes during the winter form the bone chilling cold.

I freaking hate this pooping winter. Like bring me 70 and sun. I need to golf more⛳⛳⛳. Going to try and golf tomorrow. Gonna be a muddy one

The cold up there and places like Minnesota is even too cold for me and I love cold. If I ever move to a snowier climate it would be in Ohio maybe Indianapolis or the mountains of Tennessee. Somewhere that’s cold but also gets some brakes during the winter form the bone chilling cold.
I would prefer Ohio over Indiana because it stays just a little warmer in Ohio being a little further east.

Steady as she goes on the euro out to hr36; Looks identical h5 compared to 0z last night,

I thought I had the mojo. The Triad was killing it when I lived there until 2016, above average from 2009-2016, then I move to FL and not only do they get the first accumulating snowfall IMBY in 23 years, but there’s also two hurricanes that made landfall in the FL panhandle in three years! And though Irma made landfall in S FL, it was also still a tropical storm when it crossed my area. Then I move here and my mojo is gone!! We suck at everything except getting to 100 degrees in October! And constant rain!!
It comes in cycles and I’m sure you guys are due to have a good winter. I was just calling this area the year of the flizzard cause we hadn’t had a snow of over an inch and a half since January 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back