• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there some way to bleep out the curse words without replacing them with other stupid stuff?

A few more days until it’s been 10 year anniversary of the Groundhog Day Blizzard of 2011. Would love to see a repeat here in Oklahoma. It also had one of the most epic looking watch/warning mapsView attachment 69414

I wasn't here then but that's the benchmark cold here of the last 20 years for sure 4 days below freezing(lately were lucky to get one...)

5 days with a low in the teens(again lately were lucky to get one lol)

Dallas was hosting the Super Bowl that week and it was a disaster roads were frozen for days

The biggest snow that week here was actually not forecast well at all after it had been freezing for almost 3 days lol so it was a rare dry snow that stuck to everything apparently

About 5 days after the Super Bowl was the last cold shot and then it warmed up and the 2nd half of the month was so warm it offset the cold! Lol

We won't talk about the tornadoes or the summer that came after...

Since joe Biden is the president maybe when he sends out the third stimulus checks we can finally buy a southeast board wide snowstorm that delivers 40 inches of snow so we can relax from all the pain and suffering that these models consistently dish out crushing our fantasy snowstorm dreams

Since joe Biden is the president maybe when he sends out the third stimulus checks we can finally buy a southeast board wide snowstorm that delivers 40 inches of snow so we can relax from all the pain and suffering that these models consistently dish out crushing our fantasy snowstorm dreams
I agree , I hope @Tarheel1 gets more snow. He really hasn’t seen much , the poor guy deserves more . I’d sacrifice our snow chances just so he can see some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back