• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's my RDU crowd at? I got accepted to NCSU!
See ya next year bud ! Imma haze you myself . You will be forced to stay up all night for 3 nights straight ! First night you will watch model rug pulls , second night you will sit in a steam room all night , third you will be forced to watch snow melt ! Mwahahahahahah jk I don’t belong to no clubs or frats.

This winter can be described easily. 2011-2012. Just hope the summer is not like 2012 too.
2011-2012 was actually warm though ! This winter has been remarkably average temp wise even though it’s been abnormal due to lack of warm and cold days ! We really could have went the whole winter without any sub 40 days if it wasn’t for that one day at 39 in December ! No sub 40 this January this far .

Last edited:
2011-2012 was actually warm though ! This winter has been remarkably average temp wise even though it’s been abnormal due to lack of warm and cold days ! We really could have went the whole winter without any sub 40 days if it wasn’t for that one day at 39 in December ! No sub 40 this January this far .
Even in 2011-12 RDU got down to 19°F in early January but the winter had more warm days. RDU has not had a sub-20°F low or a subfreezing high since January 2019. Over two years running now!

Even in 2011-12 RDU got down to 19°F in early January but the winter had more warm days. RDU has not had a sub-20°F low or a subfreezing high since January 2019. Over two years running now!
Yeah ! We have had a couple 2 year runs like that in the past . Wonder how long it lasts. From where we stand now it seems plausible we finish this winter with no teens .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back