• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, if I don't get any snow next week I'll be ready for things to just get warm and dry so I can walk at the park and shoot some hoops outside. I haven't been able to play basketball since last March and want to get back in shape for whenever I get to play again, hopefully later this year.

4f010619f460a900de1b2b7045e28938.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...I deleted some replies to posts that were banter. Looks like it's also deleting the original posts that were quoted which should not happen. Maybe it has something to do with the server issues. I'll call in a manager. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@SD is on the case

Hmm...I deleted some replies to posts that were banter. Looks like it's also deleting the original posts that were quoted which should not happen. Maybe it has something to do with the server issues. I'll call in a manager. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@SD is on the case
Yeah something messed up, not sure if it was a server issue where it lagged and delete was pressed more than once on a post but the server kept deleting as you went along or if the host was doing something weird in the background. Either way all good

@SD this downtime is unacceptable. When I become the next Jim Cantore you're out of the will. Smh all I do for you and this is the thanks I get

Why is everyone so mad at me. I can only get the mice to run so fast on the wheel
I'll donate some extra mice and wheels. Can't guarantee cheese for fuel tho. You're gonna have to cover that with Publix runs

I’m guessing the server issue is why 2 of my posts were deleted from the January thread? I was posting about the UK depiction and also model trends and both are removed saying they belong in banter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back