• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like February could be a lot like January and potentially another Western Europe cold shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We wait and watch as always. The models will waiver and flip flop and have us pulling our hair out. I'm just gonna sit back and pretend this isn't our first rodeo.

I've been reading on another forum as well. They think our storm threat next week will either trend more south or not move much from where it currently is predicted now. They are saying this storm will favor MA and southeast states.

If you want snow in the Charlotte area, look for modeled snow in Columbia SC leading up to go time.
Yes same for ice. 2” of ice in Wilkes means 0” for Charlotte. You need it to show 2” of ice in Atlanta for Charlotte to see something. I hate being labeled on the 8” line because I never use model output verbatim I shift it 3-6 counties north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back