• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I just hope AL/GA get snow! They deserve it after the bust of the decade Tuesday! Rooting for them!

Hope your right ?. Good news for us in Alabama is we don’t get ice. We haven’t had a major ice storm since 1985 in HSV

Lol everyone including myself keep posting different time frames of the FV3 . Anywhere from 180-300 hours like those looks will stay . We are desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since it no longer snows in reality modeled snow is all we have

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really feel compelled ... A very personal and yet public shout-out to Larry (@GaWx) for taking the time to answer questions, both on the Board and by PM ... really, really appreciate all that Larry brings us ... :)

Thanks, Phil! This is just my way of contributing. The love of studying wx history as well as following and trying to predict wx patterns based on analogs/indices/history is what motivates me. For me, it isn’t mainly just about storms. I love following historical temperatures and what that might portend in upcoming patterns, for example. Thank you for keeping the wiki updated along with Forsyth. And thanks for emphasizing the importance of posting about the general pattern and other general wx posts as opposed to, say, just the prospects for one’s backyard.

I only play with a few people. We just play like the exhibition online. I don’t have a character made or nothing.

I was joking man ? my 95 ovr character got deleted lol (I was pissed) and I lost my motivation to play that game so I just stick to madden, fortnite or FIFA

Hope your right ?. Good news for us in Alabama is we don’t get ice. We haven’t had a major ice storm since 1985 in HSV
I would say you just jinxed it, but I think this is just another one of "those" winters that just isn't going to amount to much

Back