• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I like madden 19, but the earlier versions were so much better, still a good game
Btw, my kids plays a lot of fortnite. And I just horrible at it. lol.

Well if you ever get a switch hit me up and we’ll play nba 2k on there. It will be the best $250 you ever spend. I have brought 4 switches. One for everyone in my family. Also word is madden is coming to the switch next year.

In all seriousness, it’s just unbelievable how hyped this Winter was and what it’s amounted up so far. Personally, I know part of the blame should lie in me for getting wrapped up in it. But man come on. I really just do not think we are far along enough to accurately predict seasonal outlooks, or even monthly outlooks. They’re fun to look at, but I just don’t know if we have enough climate to look back on. Might sound stupid, but sorta how I feel about it all.

In all seriousness, it’s just unbelievable how hyped this Winter was and what it’s amounted up so far. Personally, I know part of the blame should lie in me for getting rapped up in it. But man come on. I really just do not think we are far along enough to accurately predict seasonal outlooks, or even monthly outlooks. They’re fun to look at, but I just don’t know if we have enough climate to look back on. Might sound stupid, but sorta how I feel about it all.

everyone told me to wait til February

Well its here, now what?

In all seriousness, it’s just unbelievable how hyped this Winter was and what it’s amounted up so far. Personally, I know part of the blame should lie in me for getting wrapped up in it. But man come on. I really just do not think we are far along enough to accurately predict seasonal outlooks, or even monthly outlooks. They’re fun to look at, but I just don’t know if we have enough climate to look back on. Might sound stupid, but sorta how I feel about it all.

Agree, for now on I’m not getting excited about nothing or talk about a threat until it is 3 days out

Back