• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Since were all telling our ages and a little bit about our life story, here it goes. I’m 39 going on 40 in March and I’m married with no kids 3 dogs and two cats. My two Rottweilers just turned 3 and I feel bad for the person or persons who ever tries to break in our house lol. My little dog is 14 years old and has a collapsing trakiea ( spelling ) so it coughs all the time which is really annoying. One of my cats went blind also and so it has me thinking my gosh getting old sucks! I have not had to work a day job since July 2014 because I play daily fantasy sports for a living and have been very successful at it.

Since were all telling our ages and a little bit about our life story, here it goes. I’m 39 going on 40 in March and I’m married with no kids 3 dogs and two cats. My two Rottweilers just turned 3 and I feel bad for the person or persons who ever tries to break in our house lol. My little dog is 14 years old and has a collapsing trakiea ( spelling ) so it coughs all the time which is really annoying. One of my cats went blind also and so it has me thinking my gosh getting old sucks! I have not had to work a day job since July 2014 because I play daily fantasy sports for a living and have been very successful at it.
Feel free to message me some picks. I also bet sports on 1bet. I haven’t had much success lately but I did take Patrick Reed outright (+3600) to win the Masters earlier this year as well as Brooks Koepka to win the US Open (+2600)...2/4 in golf majors last year

Flurry watch #2
48e56933e3bfdc73be9749137e6dc004.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sweet, I’ll be outside with my flashlight trying to tell if it’s snow or dust particles flying by my eyes.

4-26 from 3 pt land isn't going to keep you in too many games and it looked the part tonight for UGA vs. Kentucky. It's still a work in progress with this team and I trust that Crean will have this team straightened out by year 3 (or midway in SEC play next year). I have to be realistic about this team and I am in no way going to stop buying F/S season tickets from it (I mean, I DID stick with the team last year under Fox).

That being said, 46 year old twice married and 20 years at UGA in the GIS field. Love weather and like to read about different models and other aspects from you all. I've seen some good weather things through the years and shouldn't think about trading them for anything. Eh, still stinks getting older though... lol!

Feel free to message me some picks. I also bet sports on 1bet. I haven’t had much success lately but I did take Patrick Reed outright (+3600) to win the Masters earlier this year as well as Brooks Koepka to win the US Open (+2600)...2/4 in golf majors last year
I'll give you a pick. Tiger wins the Masters this year !

Should the panthers sign Antonio brown or get haha Clinton ? We also need a OT/G, just saw some news about them that had to make me bring this up

I don’t actually bet on wins or loses or over under as I’d be no good at that. I play on draft kings and fan duel where you build lineup’s daily to compete against other players and not the actual house. It’s only one day worth of games so if you lose you start over the next day. It’s nothing like seasonal fantasy sports. My bread and butter is baseball and that’s where I’ve made all my money. It’s something I never thought in a million years I’d be doing but technology has created many new ways to make money. It’s a great life to do what you love but it’s extremely hard. For 6 months I literally work 15 hours a Day researching the days games and players to build my lineup’s for each evening. I play Gpp’s which means you have to be willing to lose most nights and for long stretches until you hit a big night. The prizes are big and the payoff is worth it if you are willing to put in the time and can weather the losing streaks.

I don’t actually bet on wins or loses or over under as I’d be no good at that. I play on draft kings and fan duel where you build lineup’s daily to compete against other players and not the actual house. It’s only one day worth of games so if you lose you start over the next day. It’s nothing like seasonal fantasy sports. My bread and butter is baseball and that’s where I’ve made all my money. It’s something I never thought in a million years I’d be doing but technology has created many new ways to make money. It’s a great life to do what you love but it’s extremely hard. For 6 months I literally work 15 hours a Day researching the days games and players to build my lineup’s for each evening. I play Gpp’s which means you have to be willing to lose most nights and for long stretches until you hit a big night. The prizes are big and the payoff is worth it if you are willing to put in the time and can weather the losing streaks.
I might need to get with you later. I have always had a way with see what players can do professionally. But I have always been scared to put money on it.

I must also add that you have to have a spouse who will put up with it and my amazing wife does. She’d rather have me at home and 6 months out of the year we get to spend all our time together. Once April starts though it’s nonstop work and research, blood sweat and tears. The ups and downs are amazing. A late game walk off homerun May sink you or lift you to glory and those are the best nights.

Should the panthers sign Antonio brown or get haha Clinton ? We also need a OT/G, just saw some news about them that had to make me bring this up
Doubt it. I think they are still strapped for cap space and quite a few teams have money/picks to throw at free agents and players on the trading block.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you get sick at your stomach from smelling and seeing garbage. You might not want to read in this forum. ????

This forum has been brought to you by @Rain Cold ..?????????
You gotta muscle up to bring it in this thread. There are some heavy hitters in here.

Back