• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

My dad can beat up your dad

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha that reminds me of a old friend I had in high school, he told me his Dodge pick up was a V9 because he had a extra HP button, turned out to be the overdrive button. He was a idiot and always wanted to one up everyone with his nonsense. Still friends with him today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that reminds me of a old friend I had in high school, he told me his Dodge pick up was a V9 because he had a extra HP button, turned out to be the overdrive button. He was a idiot and always wanted to one up everyone with his nonsense. Still friends with him today.

Was he the type of kid who had a pet unicorn and a spaceship at home?

So, I guess the big question is, do we believe the pattern that is being predicted for bringing better than normal chances for snow will actually happen.

Well, we have no control over it, so might as well enjoy the ride and see where it takes us.

So, I guess the big question is, do we believe the pattern that is being predicted for bringing better than normal chances for snow will actually happen.

Yes. This is one of the best patterns shaping up that I’ve see in several yrs. Unfortunately...Just because this pattern brings better than normal chances for snow doesn’t mean we’ll get snow. If I was a betting man I’d say someone in the SE will get a really nice winter storm.

I wish I was 17 again, you get to have fun while I hear babies poop, cry and scream, then I have real kids that do the same and a pregnant wife that snores the roof off and a dog that waits until I almost fall asleep to to licking himself for 2HRS! And I get to get up at 430am and go to work. So stay young as long as you can!!!!!!... rant over.

40 something, about to have 2 kids in college, one in college now who's car broke down today, had to call roadside service to have it towed while in a blasted meeting all day that accomplished nothing in my 24 year career, freaking house still needs repairs, yep an old ornery pug that barks at nothing and come on here to read all this poop. Oh how I miss those college days....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

40 something, about to have 2 kids in college, one in college now who's car broke down today, had to call roadside service to have it towed while in a blasted meeting all day that accomplished nothing in my 24 year career, freaking house still needs repairs, yep an old ornery pug that barks at nothing and come on here to read all this poop. Oh how I miss those college days....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Now that's said ... ;):):p ... enjoy ... kids are worth every damn second of it ... o_O

I wish I was 17 again, you get to have fun while I hear babies poop, cry and scream, then I have real kids that do the same and a pregnant wife that snores the roof off and a dog that waits until I almost fall asleep to to licking himself for 2HRS! And I get to get up at 430am and go to work. So stay young as long as you can!!!!!!... rant over.

Heh, I have four kids.......

......and just found out we are expecting twins.

Back