• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Anus period is late Jan to early Feb. We all score

safe_image.php
So THAT'S why we have anal-logs!

0z GFS is going to be juicy no matter what. Either a bunch of pass outs or cliff jumpers. And it starts soon.

I think I'll probably either be pass out or try to keep reason. I can't think we're going to have another weenie run like the 18z...can we? If it verified as it looked, the ice would be going nowhere for days and there would be a high ratio snow topping it off. Honestly, I would not be a terribly big fan of that solution based off what happened for my parents on 2/12/14 (they lost power and it did not come back for at least 5 days! they had my grandparents place to go to but if another situation like that happened again we'd have nowhere to go now).

Man I can remember being a young winter weather junkie and I’ll never forget the first time I watched a model run come in like the 18z GFS. I think moments like those are why a lot of us do what we do because it sure isn’t the constant failure and hair pulling that brings us back to this agonizing hobby. Things like the 18z GFS is what makes it worthwhile because you just neeeeever know when the storm of the millennium might decide to show up

No way I’m staying up for the 00z gfs . The letdown after the 18z run will be large .

Happy 00z hunting everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we’re not there already, we are getting very close to peak model future pattern perfection.

Back