• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, direct attacks and name calling aren’t allowed, right?

Why does Brick constantly get away with calling people names when they don’t agree with him?

Everyone should have to play by the same rules
Brick has actually been warned before about things. So there isn’t no favoritism being done. And not to defend Brick, but, he has gotten better recently with forum manners on here.
Also, if you have a problem with a poster on here.
Please let one of the mods know and we will handle it.

Got it. This place is getting very similar to another board then when it comes to mods.

I was gonna donate (again) anyway regardless of Brick finding substantial posts. Now I won’t.
Lol was I showing favoritism??
I think you can ask the members on here and they would come and back me up when it comes to being fair to all the members on here.

Also, you shouldn’t use money (donations) for a weapon on here. It won’t get you no where with me and the other admin. We do appreciate that you donate. But we not will allow it to be heard over our heads.

I still think I might try to nail a storm down the road this winter but for this weekend/Monday, I'll take potentially seeing my 3 flakes and try to fire up a stream for the big stuff, and possibly watch that stream for a good bit of my Sunday lol.

We can speak via pm if you’d like. I feel I did nothing wrong, was threatened with warnings, and mentioned that’s how you lose donations. This is all after I was called names yet again by a regular poster I disagreed with.

I don’t need to post here, and I’ll go back to just reading like I normally do (as evidenced by my post count from when I came here when talkweather crashed, after following Larry from American, after that took eastern’s place).

Just be careful with how hard you enforce “rules”...especially unwritten ones.

We can speak via pm if you’d like. I feel I did nothing wrong, was threatened with warnings, and mentioned that’s how you lose donations. This is all after I was called names yet again by a regular poster I disagreed with.

I don’t need to post here, and I’ll go back to just reading like I normally do (as evidenced by my post count from when I came here when talkweather crashed, after following Larry from American, after that took eastern’s place).

Dude please.....

Please, forgive me for my observation. With all due respect, its really pretty simple.... Be Nice as if you're speaking to someone in person, not on a forum or social media platform. This isn't directed at you as a personal attack I promise. You did lose me with the $ thing though. I've been around these boards as long as you have. Best Regards, Eric

Please, forgive me for my observation. With all due respect, its really pretty simple.... Be Nice as if you're speaking to someone in person, not on a forum or social media platform. This isn't directed at you as a personal attack I promise. You did lose me with the $ thing though. I've been around these boards as long as you have. Best Regards, Eric

Noted

Tired of people using my name over at AmericanWX. I was banned from there awhile back and have no intentions of ever going back there. I still read because I’m a weather geek but that’s it. Thanks for letting me post here, for the time being

Is Buckeye the one from Columbia ? If so that could explain her attitude. It cant be easy being a weather weenie there !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back