• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an educated guess but this time next year the I-24/I-75 split will go from being one of the worst bottlenecks in the state to one of the worst in the nation due to the widening and reconfiguration. Pack extra meals to get thru lol.

Just an educated guess but this time next year the I-24/I-75 split will go from being one of the worst bottlenecks in the state to one of the worst in the nation due to the widening and reconfiguration. Pack extra meals to get thru lol.
I don't know why but it seems like TN has horrible traffic all over the state. I've been stuck in traffic jams in Chatt, Knox, and Nash.

Please remind me to never again go to the train station near downtown Charlotte at midnight on a Friday night to pick someone up, made one wrong turn near it and I’m lucky I didn’t get shot. It’s worse than downtown Fayetteville as bad as that sounds. Trains coming from Raleigh to Charlotte were severely delayed and slow to get here due to Michael.

Please remind me to never again go to the train station near downtown Charlotte at midnight on a Friday night to pick someone up, made one wrong turn near it and I’m lucky I didn’t get shot. It’s worse than downtown Fayetteville as bad as that sounds. Trains coming from Raleigh to Charlotte were severely delayed and slow to get here due to Michael.
What’s a g of columbian bam bam going for these days? Could have just dropped your twitter handle and they would have treated you like a weather god

Last year when I took the bus from my place to downtown for college, my mom would always be worried about me coming home, especially during fall and winter.

Bus terminals anywhere, are just bad juju, not the best of elements! Not quite as bad as MARTA!! I remember that first ride like it was yesterday !

Bus terminals anywhere, are just bad juju, not the best of elements! Not quite as bad as MARTA!! I remember that first ride like it was yesterday !
I had a greyhound layover midnight in Atlanta 10 years ago on my way to Baton Rouge for an LSU/USC game...that’ll never happen again

Dallas, Houston, and Shreveport will all get a significant ice storm this winter. But, who will see their winter get foiled by the dreaded "snow dome"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back