• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness I get to drink tonight cause I just read some of the dumbest poop I’ve ever seen in the January thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When snow falls and hits you in the face is it cold or warm? Just asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it really a government shutdown if I’m still paying taxes on my paycheck, goods and services, property etc...? The list goes on and on. I could give a sh*t whether or not the government ever opens back up

Hate discussing politics but to keep it down the middle, as far as I care they can stay shut down and keep haggling over that Mexico wall forever.

8ad80acf1a61bfeb98383e571a7a24eb.gif

Here you guys go. Maybe this will put you guys in a better model. This is Dan Satterfield before he decide to go all global warming. Used to like him a lot.
Alabama 1994 ice storm. We lost power for 6 days. It was a heck of a ice storm but sucked without power.

I usually try to stay positive about winter, for the most part. I will say that some optimism is fading but I also know that really good part of winter is about to start. That said I think models will respond to start showing what the MJO phases look like/ show in the LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back