• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarheel1 why go on a cruise when you can experience Bahamian weather right here in Greenville?? Sell your cruise tickets and buy a new lawn mowerView attachment 9312
Question have y’all two meet before? In my head I’m seeing Step Brothers haha. We need a thread just to post real pic because my imagination runs weird sometimes.

I know that I’m a moderator, but for the sake of my sanity I’m putting a few of you jokers on my ignore list for a little while.
Lol pack. Heat is not what we want but at least it gives us something to talk about. It keeps the site clicks coming in

Friends don’t let friends watch their sports teams get their ass kicked . So......

Shane don’t watch the NC State / Auburn game tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcons have been known to make backup QBs look better than what they are lol.

BTW: I'm not punting on this winter. One thing I've found in my digging at the accuweather forum is my dad said "Cold and sometimes wintry winters will come in twos or threes". I think there will be more winter storms. There may not be many that are significant but I see at least 2 more happening. Who knows, maybe one of them is a 2/12/10 redux.

Congrats on your win. We sucked balls tonight and deserved to get beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y’all kept battling. We tried really hard to give it away. We will struggle in close games....no rebounding, shaky inbounding, turnovers, and sketchy free throw shooting. Need to get better with all those elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back