• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB’s post/video about the weeklies should also be a fun one to read and watch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how the snow is in the middle of nowhere way to my west lol #winning :rolleyes:

0500 PM HEAVY SNOW SWEETWATER 32.47N 100.40W
12/13/2018 E6.0 INCH NOLAN TX DEPT OF HIGHWAYS

CORRECTS PREVIOUS HEAVY SNOW REPORT FROM
SWEETWATER. BASED ON REPORTS FROM TXDOT AND
PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, AN ESTIMATED 4-6
INCHES OF SNOW HAS ACCUMULATED NEAR
SWEETWATER. TX-70 SOUTH OF SWEETWATER HAS
BEEN CLOSED DUE TO NUMEROUS ACCIDENTS ON THE
ROAD AS A RESULT OF HEAVY SNOW.

I like how the snow is in the middle of nowhere way to my west lol #winning :rolleyes:

0500 PM HEAVY SNOW SWEETWATER 32.47N 100.40W
12/13/2018 E6.0 INCH NOLAN TX DEPT OF HIGHWAYS

CORRECTS PREVIOUS HEAVY SNOW REPORT FROM
SWEETWATER. BASED ON REPORTS FROM TXDOT AND
PHOTOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, AN ESTIMATED 4-6
INCHES OF SNOW HAS ACCUMULATED NEAR
SWEETWATER. TX-70 SOUTH OF SWEETWATER HAS
BEEN CLOSED DUE TO NUMEROUS ACCIDENTS ON THE
ROAD AS A RESULT OF HEAVY SNOW.
How far is that from you??

about 5 hours, I thought about chasing but woke up today and was like screw it lol, only wanted to go about 3 hours anyway, I'll be an adult and work tomorrow instead :p

even my western target Abilene went back to rain, not great...
How dare you think like a adult on here...???

Chiefs blew chance to clinch division and first round bye. KC Chiefs fans know all too well what it's like to see Lucy pulling the ball away

Two horrible calls at the end of the game gave the Chargers a better chance to come back and win. The pass interference call was so week, and the Chargers receiver would not have caught the ball in bounds even if there was no pass interference. And the last touchdown by the Chargers wasn't a touchdown. The receiver didn't have control of the ball with both feet in bounds.

Two horrible calls at the end of the game gave the Chargers a better chance to come back and win. The pass interference call was so week, and the Chargers receiver would not have caught the ball in bounds even if there was no pass interference. And the last touchdown by the Chargers wasn't a touchdown. The receiver didn't have control of the ball with both feet in bounds.
There were quite a few horrible calls against the Chargers in the last 10 minutes. And the missed helment to helment on Rivers was also pretty horrible.

Same crew that did the Carolina game last sunday if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back