• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a veiled announcement that you are coming out as a woman?

Congrats, I guess.
2307b859a032c13cb17db5377f9ccac8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats Atlanta United! Some Atlanta sports clubs are looking up in the next few years. Braves could be interesting along with the Hawks (yeah, I said it... LOL!). Falcons could land something in 2 years. Heads up, y'all! BTW, anyone looking forward to the AAF starting next year (or is it 2020?)

Well I am currently finally enjoying this storm through a stream. Saw some pics and video, but finally have a stream.

Saw I missed some stuff go down for some reason while I was busy watching Atlanta United and trying to get a stream up at the same time (not both on my laptop).

At brothers 9 acre farm 10 miles SW of Winston Salem (Davie County) Got the four wheelers and sleds ready for all the kids. Including myself. Lol. Should be a blast as of now its really starting to come down. Going to bed to save energy. Or..... Dang, who am I kidding I’ll try to stay up an hour or so... Good Luck Everyone and Please Be Safe !!

Damn Columbia. Even Charleston gets more snow than us. Cold rain is the worst. Ofc it will drop to 31 when all this moves through.

I wish NWS would quit tinkering with my snowfall forecast, first it was 1-2, then 2-4, then 3-7 now back to 1-3.... let it go guys and wait and see like the rest of us Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That way they can't be wrong.

I am not getting obsessed over another cold rain again :p

Damn Columbia. Even Charleston gets more snow than us. Cold rain is the worst. Ofc it will drop to 31 when all this moves through.

lol, the snow on the beach south of here last year about killed me too

Not even officially Winter yet. Even though we missed out, this is a bonus for the SE, esp. NC. Not often you have a situation like this, that early on. I was disappointed for us too in that situation, but happy for the folks down in the Charleston area, that rarely see snow. I think we will have our fair shot at opportunities this upcoming Winter season, from all I've read thus far. Stay positive man, and we'll get ours!

On mornings like this where I've missed out again I can't help but wonder if I'm still paying back for 2000

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back