• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope last year was the start of a trend. I love December snows. It's nice to take advantage of that low sun angle ! Plus it just makes the Christmas season that more enjoyable.

The Tennessee fans are talking trash about Alabama football all week long... I don't like Bama, but I HATE Tennessee. #rockyflop

Is it ok if I take a screenshot of this and send it to your wife. I am sure it will do wonders for her emotional state while pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol go ahead . It’s true her emotions are all over the map but She knows she only has me for a few more weeks before all my attention goes to winter #seeyouinthespring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in time for Halloween. (18z) GFS sends the entire country into a mini ice age. Basically looks like this through the end of the run. Prime pattern we are flirting with right now...way too early imo 1459C93B-8AE2-4CFD-823E-6492369FF76F.png

Look at those 850’s. Grief

97BC3EDC-4AC3-4B7E-8479-F91B6F0041B3.png

Attachments

• 364644E2-D4FE-49F2-9D99-B770FF1D221C.png
    364644E2-D4FE-49F2-9D99-B770FF1D221C.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Just in time for Halloween. 06z GFS sends the entire country into a mini ice age. Basically looks like this through the end of the run. Prime pattern we are flirting with right now...way too early imo
Look at those 850’s. Grief

Your post made me go look at the 18z GFS, did the GFS get November 1st confused with January 1st?:confused:
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_50.png

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back