• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s in very small print on the bottom next to the edge of the seal on the last page.. I thinks it’s called ( legal term... help a brother out cuz you just got a lot of money)
Still, I'd love to see that lawsuit ... the defenses would be so fun to draft, plead and argue ... :rolleyes:

I think I have a better chance to win then see 12in of snow in my yard. 1 ticket is all I do, will I win? Nope but you can’t win if you don’t have a ticket.
If you really want to check your odds, I'm sure there is a high chance you could get a foot of snow at your house compared to winning the lottery.
Ok so the lottery is kinda high and hopefully someone on here wins it ALL... that being said if anyone on here wins it law that you have to give everyone else that’s a member here million each. Deal?
How about the winner buys us a small server house for our site and our site alone with the most powerful hardware available and the best connection available as well? Oh and also buys access for all members to the Euro for 50 years? We can dream right?

De
If you really want to check your odds, I'm sure there is a high chance you could get a foot of snow at your house compared to winning the lottery.

How about the winner buys us a small server house for our site and our site alone with the most powerful hardware available and the best connection available as well? Oh and also buys access for all members to the Euro for 50 years? We can dream right?
deal!

I just think it's pointless to play the lottery. You have like a 1 in 300 million chance to win. If you don't play you have a 0 in 300 million chance. Either way you have about the same odds to win.
Like my grandpa used to say “son, you gotta put your name in the hat.”

You're not gonna win either way. Whether you buy a ticket or not. So why bother ?
Of course the odds are low but people do win so it can’t hurt as long as you are not dropping the rent money on the lottery or other gambling games. My uncles wife’s parents won it twice in the 90s. Not huge jackpot type but a million the first time and like 400k a number of years later. I do believe they blew at all though.

Of course the odds are low but people do win so it can’t hurt as long as you are not dropping the rent money on the lottery or other gambling games. My uncles wife’s parents won it twice in the 90s. Not huge jackpot type but a million the first time and like 400k a number of years later. I do believe they blew at all though.
Personally, my address in that instance would not be Gainesville, but rather Waynesville ... :cool:

Would you trade 1.5” of wet snow on Christmas morning for 10” of high ratio snow in mid February?

Family and I will buy some tickets, cannot win if you don’t play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back