• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for the long suffering Browns fans, also I think Mayfield will have his ups and downs as a rook but he seems to have the leadership intangibles you look for

Is American down? Or is it just me? I haven't been able to log on for at least a couple of days.

I can't get to it either. Seems like they are constantly having issues with that site.
Yeah, it's gone downhill, technically speaking. Hopefully, they'll get the issues corrected prior to winter.

Crackbabies!
Looks like the big wet part 4 , this upcoming week, has put on the brakes, like a grandma in the left lane on I 85!

Is American down? Or is it just me? I haven't been able to log on for at least a couple of days.
I was wondering the same thing, just seen Alan tweet this!!

After nearly 15 years, my model graphics page models.americanwx.com will be no more. I want to thank all who have visited it over the years and supported the efforts. I will still create graphics on my own and post them when applicable. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back