• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign tropics and absolutely gorgeous as a result ... :cool:

View attachment 5515

If the last 3 monthly Eurosip MSLP predictions for the MDR to GOM for ASO were to verify, benign would likely dominate the Atlanitc season even through much of the normally most active part of the season though we know it almost has to pick up from the current extreme quiet. OTOH, even if this relative quietness were to verify for ASO in the tropics-GOM, the subtropics and northward off the US east coast may not be as quiet relative to normals as those same runs show. Regardless, I like how the season looks as of now for the SE US from a not overly threatening viewpoint. Also, Hawaii appears to be at a significantly higher than average risk per the same Eurosip runs.

The main thread is on fire!! I guess nobody got love for big wet redux

I was wondering what weather app does everyone use? I am trying to find the best free one for my phone.

Strokin’ , by Clarence Carter, never broke the top 20, but it’s my jam!

Grass is getting pretty crispy IMBY here in North Alabama. We've had only 2 inches of rain in July and most of that was in the first week. Need some relief!

Why do you build me up (build me up), buttercup baby just to let me down..... Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart
The Foundations
That song almost describes our weather forecasts sometimes. LOL

uhhh, dudes that run this site, some of us are 'bigger' people.. I was thinking buying one of your t-shirts.. but XL ain't gonna cut it for my fat ass. Do you have any 3-4 XLs available?

uhhh, dudes that run this site, some of us are 'bigger' people.. I was thinking buying one of your t-shirts.. but XL ain't gonna cut it for my fat ass. Do you have any 3-4 XLs available?
We can

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lordy ... Hope those folks in Miami can remember what drawer they stored the socks in ... LOL ... :p

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back