• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna post this in the storm thread but honestly it's way too early.
In my opinion, RDU to PGV might receive the most amount of snow if everything goes right, with lighter amounts to the east towards the coast and the OBX and lighter amounts towards the west with the cutoff being I-85 near CLT and GSO.

I was gonna post this in the storm thread but honestly it's way too early.
In my opinion, RDU to PGV might receive the most amount of snow if everything goes right, with lighter amounts to the east towards the coast and the OBX and lighter amounts towards the west with the cutoff being I-85 near CLT and GSO.
Do you think SE VA could get decent snow? Euro shows 8-12"

I really like that 1958 analog that @Webberweather53 posted in the storm thread...
december-11-12-1958-nc-snow-map-png.2502

From the afd it seems to be because of the duration and intensity of the cold

So, to recap the overlapping watches/warnings/advisories in the long term forecast- there`s a Hard Freeze Warning for all of Central AL from midnight Monday morning through Tuesday morning (this warning could be extended in time later). In addition, there`s a Wind Chill Advisory for the northern tier of counties from 4am to 10am on Monday, and again from 4am to 8am on Tuesday. The Hard Freeze Warning is bringing attention and urging precautionary measures to protect people, plants, pets, and pipes. The Wind Chill Advisory is intended to urge caution for anyone who must be outside that near or sub-zero wind chills are possible

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
So what you're saying is there's some good information in area forecast discussions

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I really like that 1958 analog that @Webberweather53 posted in the storm thread...
december-11-12-1958-nc-snow-map-png.2502
I think I'd be satisfied with that, much better than the '89 storm....selfish thought of course. I remember the '89 shaft like it was yeterday

Tbh I never look at any other product from rah.

You got my sarcasm right lol... I'll look at it but only after I've read the afd. It's like looking at the H5 maps and then see if surface reflections match up

You got my sarcasm right lol... I'll look at it but only after I've read the afd. It's like looking at the H5 maps and then see if surface reflections match up

I did
How are the Panthers 11-4?? Sheesh

Defense. Super Bowl loss was the pinnacle of a team led by cam Newton

Panthers always look bad against the Falcons for some reason, no matter how mediocre the Falcons are. Cam and the offense were horrible today.

Panthers need better running backs, receivers, and a QB that can consistently pass well.

Glad to see WeatherNC here. Hope he posts often. He is a good one from the other board. Now, if we.could get Matthew East over here, grit, and Wow.

Glad to see WeatherNC here. Hope he posts often. He is a good one from the other board. Now, if we.could get Matthew East over here, grit, and Wow.
We've got you! Why would we need anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back