• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's already surpassed the predicted high here and if it doesn't cloud up real fast there's a serious chance at hitting 50 at the NWS station (clouds are close by though). Nice start to the cold snap...but I do realize there's plenty of time for it to really get cold due to how long this is.

I swear some days I feel like the models are pennywise and I'm georgie...it always snows down here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If these trends continue then only a small part of central and northeast GA and all of upstate SC will be snowless after this week.

Just think it's only fair everyone is treated equally. Same forum rules should apply to everyone. Not just enforced on new members. Banter is banter
What are you even talking about? You and a handful of others seem to have this disposition when it comes to your posting and its mind boggling.

What are you even talking about? You and a handful of others seem to have this disposition when it comes to your posting and its mind boggling.
Must be more than a rare disposition if more than one member has it. It's easy to see who's posts get deleted and whose are welcome. When you have banter in the main thread and an admin replies back instead of deleting, then you know the rules don't apply to everyone. Not trying to be an ass, just trying to speak up for the disenfranchised

Thanks,
Jimmy

This board has become popular because it's not like that at all. There's another place where you can post that's ruled by a clique and mods who break the same rules they enforce on others.

This board has become popular because it's not like that at all. There's another place where you can post that's ruled by a clique and mods who break the same rules they enforce on others.
I had an old account on here but I forgot the username and password. This winter season I created a new account and I was treated differently. Idk why but I certainly wouldn't make something like that up. I'm just here to have fun and talk about the weather. It's supposed to be fun. What I don't understand is why can't someone make a good comment about the forum topic and add some of their personality to it without getting flagged for banter? We aren't robots

I had an old account on here but I forgot the username and password. This winter season I created a new account and I was treated differently. Idk why but I certainly wouldn't make something like that up. I'm just here to have fun and talk about the weather. It's supposed to be fun. What I don't understand is why can't someone make a good comment about the forum topic and add some of their personality to it without getting flagged for banter? We aren't robots
LOL this guy.

I think talking about the weather and having fun is a great ideal, let's start:rolleyes:

I'm not going to delete this post because I like you, however, if someone else says the same I WILL DELETE

giphy.gif

Really chomping at the bit to jump in and say some stuff about December 1989, the current set-up, where we may be headed, but dagumit, I work and every time I come up for air and have a cogent thought to pass along, about 5 others of you have essentially touched on it in some fashion.
Please keep up the good work and providing info! ;)
Best to All! :cool:
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back