• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp is below freezing, no big deal except it most likely will not go back above freezing before Wednesday afternoon if then... if our storm pans out I may go all week not getting above freezing. I'm trying to remember the last time that happened, had to be in the 70's and 80's

No horse in this race, but damn this is some fun reading ... other than the obtuse one-liners, which frankly are annoying ...
I haven’t had much more luck then you phill and I live in the top 3 or 4 coldest areas on the board. I guess that’s why I’m not as worried as some folks about not seeing much snow yet. Last year was literally the only year in my 10 years of living here that I only got Fluries and nothing more. Every year before last I always ended up with a minimum of a least a few inches of snow. So I guess my theory is it’s unlikely to happen 2 years in a row. Not very scientific but it helps me sleep good at night.:)

Glad the NAM put the first nail in the coffin for 0z , now 2 or 3 more, we can enjoy tomorrow without wasting time looking at models, except to check the Euro and GFS , and make sure the Jan 8-10th storm is still rain! :(

grrrr I'm not going to be able to do the comparing I like to do when the 00z runs I don't think today. Because now I'm using a different laptop that is slower on the home wireless and it'd be pointless.

DT was right. Jan 4th 5th system is toast. What good is a 200 mile west shift if it's still 300 miles off shore? It only matters to the fish

Glad the NAM put the first nail in the coffin for 0z , now 2 or 3 more, we can enjoy tomorrow without wasting time looking at models, except to check the Euro and GFS , and make sure the Jan 8-10th storm is still rain! :(
But yet you keep posting away!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here we go.... open up the ticket counter at the entrance to the cliff diving platform.

Nope we still got this to look forward to...
45e11688f380b54ceef217eef05476b2.jpg

LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back